A leading School in Iyana Ipaja, Lagos hereby advertises for suitably qualified personnel to occupy the following teaching and administrative positions:
1) Personal Assistant
2) Resident Hostel Manager (Female)
3) Classroom Teachers for:
i. English Literature
iii. Christian Religious Studies
iv. Business Studies
v. Nursery teachers (experienced in phonics)
Qualifications of a Personal Assistant
- BSc/HND in any management field (Office & Information Management will be an advantage)
- Age of 25 - 35yrs.
- Must be computer literate.
- Possess outstanding interpersonal, verbal, non-verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be trustworthy, hardworking organized and able to work under pressure.
- Must be mature enough to handle range of situations.
- Must have a meticulous and thorough nature.
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with communication, phone calls,inquiries & request.
- Moving and traveling with CEO or alone.
- Representing the CEO to carry out his Business within and outside work environment.
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports.
- Managing databases and filing systems.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
Qualifications of a Hostel Manager
- BSc, HND, ND, NCE in any relevant field
- Must have strong leadership skills
- She must be courteous, a good problem solver, and must have excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
- She must have knowledge on basic housing laws that can either make or break the hostel’s name.
- Must have outstanding interpersonal skills
Roles of Hostel Manager
- Her responsibility is to inspect all parts of the hostel to ensure adequate security and maintain outstanding level of cleanliness in student's rooms.
- Maintain a healthy, safe and clean environment of the hostel at all times.
- She is responsible for communicating with higher authority of hostel to take crucial decision regarding facilities of hostel
- Responsible for general well being of students in the hostel and also accountable for them.
Qualifications and Requirements for Teachers
- B.Ed, B.Sc, HND, NCE in relevant courses.
- Nursery teachers must be experienced in phonics
- Fluent in English & phonics with TRCN certified and minimum of 3 years consistent teaching experience will be an advantage.
Roles of a Subject Teacher
- Preparing and teaching of lessons as set out in the curriculum, setting the assessment tasks and marking students’ work.
- Maintaining accurate records of student attendance, student academic progress and personal management skills
- Developing units of work for the subjects taught, according to the agreed curriculum
- Writing students’ reports
- Communicating with parents/guardians, particularly through official Parent/Teachermeetings.
If you meet our essential criteria above, kindly forward application (Job position as Subject of Email) and CV to email@example.com before 17th February, 2020. Call for interview might be on short notice.