A leading consulting firm in Ibadan is seeking to hire a competent female individual to fill the role of a Personal Assistant/Programme Manager
The chosen candidate will act as a first point of contact, and in the position of the firm's Managing Consultant when necessary, while advertising, organizing, coordinating and managing programmes.
• Deal with communication, phone calls, inquiries & request on behalf of the Managing Consultant.
• Arrange & organise meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager.
• Handle request & queries appropriately.
• Serve as a reminder of manager’s important tasks and deadlines.
• Manage diaries, type, compile and prepare reports, presentations and e-mails.
• Manage databases and filing systems.
• Implement and maintain procedures/administrative systems.
• Assist in Organising programmes, seminars and conferences.
• Perform other administrative duties to support the organisation.
- A degree in any management related course.
- 0 - 1 year experience.
- Good oral & written communication skills.
-Good interpersonal relationship skills.
-Candidate must have a high level of integrity & also have the ability to work with minimal supervision.
-Driving skills with a driver's license will be an advantage.
Date of Interview:
Tuesday, 27th August 2019
Application letters & CVs should be sent to email@example.com on or before Friday 23rd August, 2019.
Shortlisted candidates will receive an email communicating the venue of the interview.